free website stats program Strange weather | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Strange weather

Aye it was a great day yesterday and i will be in trouble with the wife when she notices that all her furniture polish is gone i wont mention the brand but it has been spoken about elsewhere

Brian

BEAUTIFUL......... like scenes from a Fairy Tale...
Gosh Is that Legal to say here...:D Eh and probably Aye.

I must say the place you live has Probably looked like that since???

forever.

signed....BUBBIE

BEAUTIFUL......... like scenes from a Fairy Tale...
Gosh Is that Legal to say here...:D Eh and probably Aye.

I must say the place you live has Probably looked like that since???

forever.

signed....BUBBIE

Well the photos were of the older part of cullen there are some newer parts to that town but all the towns here have an older part usually the houses are side on to the sea and very close together built like that for shelter
The beaches are often very nice but the water is cold
If the weather holds up this year i will perhaps get some more seaside photos of other towns and beaches

Brian

Gorgeous photos. GREAT looking bike. Just glad the cat didn't do what one of mine did......... climb on it and puke. That's when we built the bike garage, also known as the "hog barn." Seriously, it's too bad our Harleys can't walk on water so that we can easily ride over to your beautiful country and tour it. Thanks so much for sharing those photos.

I agree about the scenery in that area.My brother-in-laws' Dad has a cottage right on the harbour at Findochty,just a few miles from Cullen and I've been there a few times.They tell me there are dolphins in the Moray Firth but they never show up when I'm there.Hope this weather holds up.

Great photos Brian, thanks. That cat knows quality, bet it wouldn't pose with a metric. You really do live in a beautiful part of the world.
Ishmael

I agree about the scenery in that area.My brother-in-laws' Dad has a cottage right on the harbour at Findochty,just a few miles from Cullen and I've been there a few times.They tell me there are dolphins in the Moray Firth but they never show up when I'm there.Hope this weather holds up.

I have seen the Dolphins a few times but not for a few years but most of my time is about 1 mile inland but they can come very close in to land they are an amazing sight to see

Brian

Back