free website stats program Strange weather | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Strange weather

I have seen the Dolphins a few times but not for a few years but most of my time is about 1 mile inland but they can come very close in to land they are an amazing sight to see

Brian

Brian, I can ride 1 mile and see Dolphins and Manatees what a sight:D

fin; beautiful countryside and wonderful pics. Only flew over Scotland once on way to Persian Gulf...need to get there someday & land so I can tour. Thanks for sharing!

And the sea will be warm there, here it is cold but there is a resident population of dolphin and porpoise when i was a youngster many years ago i had a sea going canoe and would often attract the large sea going mammals always a wee bit scary when you have a large playful beast jumping around you

Brian

Today for jockp i went to findochty pronounced finnechty and took a couple of pictures of the harbour and beach and stopped on the way home at sandend pronounce snine and got the wee harbour and the beach

Brian

Attachments

• DSCF0045 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0045 (Medium).JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCF0046 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0046 (Medium).JPG
    61 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCF0047 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0047 (Medium).JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCF0048 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0048 (Medium).JPG
    82 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCF0052 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0052 (Medium).JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 19

You have to go that far? Last year we had a manatee give birth in the canal right in front of the house. In the winter we have dolphins in the river and canals in Suwannee.

Today for jockp i went to findochty pronounced finnechty and took a couple of pictures of the harbour and beach and stopped on the way home at sandend pronounce snine and got the wee harbour and the beach

Brian

Brian great pics. As a Wallace these sites stir something in me.

Brian

Great pics as usual, thanks for sharing:s

You have to go that far? Last year we had a manatee give birth in the canal right in front of the house. In the winter we have dolphins in the river and canals in Suwannee.

Now that is cool, in your own front yard, it just does not get any better than that IMO living here in Florida has a lot of advantages:s

Perhaps i should take some pics of the dyna next and do some more scenes of the Banffshire coast

Brian

Back