free website stats program Random Thoughts | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Random Thoughts

I don't talk about the good ole days anymore. That's how I know I'm gettin old. I like indoor bathrooms. I like cell phones. I like fuel injection and electric start. I like the fact that I can turn on my pc and see what all of you are saying. But I can tell you one thing.......when I get on my bike I still get the same thrill that I got when I was younger. I need some of that therapy now. :s

I don't talk about the good ole days anymore. That's how I know I'm gettin old. I like indoor bathrooms. I like cell phones. I like fuel injection and electric start. I like the fact that I can turn on my pc and see what all of you are saying. But I can tell you one thing.......when I get on my bike I still get the same thrill that I got when I was younger. I need some of that therapy now. :s

AMEN! :cheers

Why is it that the same people that complain loudly about it being too hot in the summer are the first ones to complain about the cold in the winter??

Why park in a driveway and drive on the parkway?
Why is it that we have to pay to drive on a freeway?
G.C.
WAP.gif

Why is it that the same people that complain loudly about it being too hot in the summer are the first ones to complain about the cold in the winter??

I must say I've never complained about being to hot. But the first fall day that I have to put on more than a T-shirt to go outside I start complaining about being to cold.

I must say I've never complained about being to hot. But the first fall day that I have to put on more than a T-shirt to go outside I start complaining about being to cold.

Me too. I hate the cold damp weather, bring on the heat and humidity!!!

When it is hot, I can work slower, drink lots of water and adult beverages and sit by the neighbors pool...in the winter, I am miserable.

Back