free website stats program Random Thoughts | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Random Thoughts

And the added fun is the bikes weigh less than half what the Harley weighs....

That is very true. Plus I don't like getting my Harley dirty, let alone all out muddy! haha, but I love to play in the mud. wouldn't mind it on a dual sport that's for sure...

And, when you are out in the pouring rain, it isn't so bad on the dual sport. :D

If I had to choose only one bike, it would have to be a dual sport...but luckily, I don't have to choose. :)

Here is a random thought that came from a old friend of mine.

Why did someone think it was necessary to put the letter i in front of the letter n in the word in? Wouldn't just the letter n be sufficient?

Here is a random thought that came from a old friend of mine.

Why did someone think it was necessary to put the letter i in front of the letter n in the word in? Wouldn't just the letter n be sufficient?

Or what about two, to, and too.. With three different definitions.

Ever wonder why the weatherman or gal say skies? Seems to me we share 1 sky

Or the supposed thought process of global warming when in the last couple of months we have broken records of cold and snow amounts since they have been keeping records.....:newsmile078::newsmile074:

Or the supposed thought process of global warming when in the last couple of months we have broken records of cold and snow amounts since they have been keeping records.....:newsmile078::newsmile074:

Get ready for round 2 of an Arctic blast of cold, I do not remember a winter this cold here in Florida

Get ready for round 2 of an Arctic blast of cold, I do not remember a winter this cold here in Florida

Jack, You mean polar vortex..... Talk about making stuff up to make you feel good about the weather... SHEESH.

Are we really alone in the universe?

No, Jack....
There are frozen Martians here in NJ
WAP.gif

Back