free website stats program Random Thoughts | Harley Davidson Forums

Random Thoughts

Nikko684

So I had a random thought the other day that made me feel like I'm starting to get old. I know I'm a yougin compared to most on this forum, but still... I realized that in just ONE year, kids that were born in the year 2000 will be old enough to start driving in most states.... WOW. I was already riding motorcycles and stuff when the whole Y2K bug scare happened. That thought just made me fell older. Anybody have any other random thoughts to share?

We come into this world dependant on others to take care of us, alot of us will end life the same way

So I had a random thought the other day that made me feel like I'm starting to get old. I know I'm a yougin compared to most on this forum, but still... I realized that in just ONE year, kids that were born in the year 2000 will be old enough to start driving in most states.... WOW. I was already riding motorcycles and stuff when the whole Y2K bug scare happened. That thought just made me fell older. Anybody have any other random thoughts to share?

Wait till you get old enough to go to bed feeling great and wake up hurt from pulling a muscle while sleeping........:tounge

We come into this world dependant on others to take care of us, alot of us will end life the same way

As I said 10 years ago when we were looking for a day care center for the young ins, why start them out in a home and diapers, thats were there end up later......:newsmile042:

Oh a random thought? Why does everybody talk about Cobwebs and cleaning or sweeping them. Has anyone ever seen a Cob? I never have and if I did, I just didn't know........

:D

That is very true, now that I think about it...

Wait till you get old enough to go to bed feeling great and wake up hurt from pulling a muscle while sleeping........:tounge

Doesn't sound attractive at all, lol. how does that even happen? lol

Oh a random thought? Why does everybody talk about Cobwebs and cleaning or sweeping them. Has anyone ever seen a Cob? I never have and if I did, I just didn't know........

Nope, never seen a Cob, I wonder what one would look like though?

Random Question: If the fountain of youth were real, would you really use it?

I would walk just close enough to the fountain to get splashed.
WAP.gif

When you were 37, my 4 kids were grown and on there own. They all have children of their own. That means I am a Grandpa! My future plans do not include acting my age. I intend to keep riding, hiking, hunting, and bothering my grandkids and great grandkids until my wheelchair is stuck in the mud.

Index - Action TrackChair

It is a carry over from middle English copweb being a middle English word for spiders web there would have been many dialect variations of the language but some words would be used in many of them
Looking further the Dutch word for spider is spinnekop with the end part of the word kop being the spider and the spinne being spinning
The German word for spider is spinne
With English German and Dutch all being derivatives of the same base languages looks like kop or cop for spider is a word that would possibly have been used BC so has been in use for a long time
Germanic languages - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Brian

Back