free website stats program Question: whats your favoite Motorcycle related song? | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

Question: whats your favoite Motorcycle related song?

:d i run a i-pod hooked to a hawg wired system, over 1600 plus songs,and i burn the cd,s in mp3 format,so each one of those have over 160 songs, but its rolling stones,war, everlast,creed,kid rock,hank jr, waylon and willie, toby kieth,and dont forget cher,:20:

Gotta be Arlo Guthrie's ' I don't wanta sickle, wanna ride on my motor sickle" - no really, it has to be Eagles ' Hotel California, the long version and of course, without a doubt ' Vangelis' ' Conquest of Paradise' - mind blowing.

I Am the Highway, by Audioslave

Pearls and swine bereft of me
Long and weary my road has been
I was lost in the cities
Alone in the hills
No sorrow or pity for leaving I feel

I am not your rolling wheels
I am the Highway
I am not your carpet ride
I am the sky

Friends and liars don't wait for me
'Cause I'll get on all by myself
I put millions of miles
Under my heels
And still too close to you
I feel

I am the highway
I am the sky
I am not your blowing wind
I am the lightning
I am not your autumn moon
I am the night, the night..

Yeeah
I am the Highway
I am the sky
But I am not your blowing wind
I am the lightning
I am not your autumn moon
I am the night, the night..
Yeeeh, Yeeeh, Yeeeh, Yeeeh.

Strictly in my head and gets me through many a long trip.

I have close to 2000 songs on my mp3 players.

But some of my favorites are artists, not so much songs. There are just too many of them to list.

Altho I can ride easily to Kid Rock's "All Summer Long" as I'm a product of the 80's and that song reminds me greatly of my youth.

Add to that (on the same song) is Warren Zevon's "Werewolves of London".

Other than that, I'm big into Sammy Hagar, AC/DC and a few songs by Jasmine Cain. (you sturgis people should recognize that name), altho I've never been to Sturgis and actually heard this band at a fishing lodge in far northern MN.

But with 2000 songs on an mp3, I have new rock, classic rock, a little country, a bunch of Chicago blues and a little bit of jazz.

So it's really hard to pin down a favorite.

Back