free website stats program Question: whats your favoite Motorcycle related song? | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

Question: whats your favoite Motorcycle related song?

My favorites are

Kick start my heart : Motley Crue
Fuel: Metallica
Cheap Sunglasses :zztop
anything by Stevie Ray vaughn

as far as motorcycle related it would be Dangerous by the Doobie Bros

Was out riding the other day and this song made its rotation on my mp3.

I dare anyone to not crank this one up rolling down the road.

REO Speedwagon - Roll with the Changes.

i don't have tunes on my bike but on a long trip i find myself playing a song in my head does this happen to outhers also? the first tune that pops in my head is normaly Long way to the top by AC/DC then i may ride for awhile before "BALLS TO THE WALLS" by ACCEPT pops in my head then i start playin Iron Maiden tunes in my head lol

:D Balls to the Wall by Accept...:guitar You rawk.

I also like London Leatherboys and Princess of the Dawn.

Last edited:
I play lead guitar. I build guitars. I play piano, drums, sax, harmonica, mandolin, and violin. I have a recording studio in my home. At most anytime I have a song going thru my head that sounds like its coming thru a real stereo. Ya know its funny but I never thought about it befor but I think when I'm riding is the only time I dont have a song in my head. Hmmm, perhaps its because of the pipes.

You said you were a really old guy, well so am I. I like the theme song from a movie called Wild Angels. It starred Peter Fonda. (now that is old)

1+ Steppenwolf "Born To Be Wild" is a classic albeit their "one hit wonder".

Iron Butterfly's Inagaddadivida is pretty cool and drum solo Ginger Baker's Toad reminds me of the lope staccatto of a Harley, if anybody remembers Cream...

Back