free website stats program Post Count and Permissions | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Post Count and Permissions

If you just click on "replace original" when you downsize them, it will remain the same size account.

I tried to post again and it says i have to wait for approval for the post to show.Do all post go through an admin before getting posted?

No, only the new members for a while. Any moderator can approve them for you which we do automatically when we see one.

No problem Chad, it looks great and was approved. Sorry for all the gyrations...and not even an "olympic event" ...maybe soccer? Uhh never mind LOL!

I don't want to replace them .Other sites don't require resizing and I have allot of photos on other forums. I don't want them resized on them. Lots of pics are parts and modifications of parts with lots of detail and they are easier to see when large.

Fair enough then the account will be bigger if you keep both size pics but they allow a lot of bandwidth in their accounts. I have somewhere around 800 pics in my account.:D

I don't want to replace them .Other sites don't require resizing and I have allot of photos on other forums. I don't want them resized on them. Lots of pics are parts and modifications of parts with lots of detail and they are easier to see when large.

Chad, at the risk of sounding high handed I would like to remind you that this is HDTimeline not some other forum. There are a lot of us here that have tried other forums and found this to be a format that we enjoy. We have all bought into the obligations that are required of us as members. We may on occasion try to bend the rules but for the most part we have accepted the way this is run and look forward to coming here knowing that there are rules that must be followed if we wish to remain here. I look forward to your imput as I look forward to all our members who have something to contribute. Here is where I may get into some trouble--We don't care how they do it on other forums!

Chad,

Good looking bike you have there glad you hung in there and posted the picture. This is the only HD forum I tried couldn't tell you how good or bad the others are but I have kept with it even thou I don't contribute per say, prefer to lurk/read more than anything.

Chad, very nice looking bike, what have you done to it "under the hood"...? :D

I stroked the 88 and went big bore to make a 103. It has ported screamin eagle 110 heads. the cams are Woods tw9b with a 4 degree advance gear. The Big enhancement was I eliminated the conterbalancers. It revs alot quicker without all that weight whirling around. I put a 30 tooth trans pulley in . It took a while but I found a s&s intake that fit the big runners of the heads and bought the billet adapters to put a 45 mikuni on it. I blocked the oil passage that goes to the balancers. and shimed the oil pump spring.It carries 20 psi when hot at 850 rmp idle,and about 50 psi on the road.

Back