free website stats program Post Count and Permissions | Harley Davidson Forums

Post Count and Permissions

Please look at my posts I would like to post a few pics but nothing seems to help my post count. Im not a new member but just havent posted I read alot of the tips and softail section.

Chad, don't give up, as Glider said, this is just a feature to prevent spammers from using utilities that good hardworking posters do on a regular basis. When you go into posts, just answer as if your were the original poster with needed advice or offer experience to contribute or help the OP.

Remember you are a guest on the HDTimeline forum it is open to the public, but members in good standing will have access to some nice utilities, needing only a minimum of 5 valid posts initially...as with all good things, patience is a virtue and ideas and observations about your riding experience is very much appreciated. You will find a lot of people here who will help with items and suggestions, like and kind. You will be an upstanding member before you know it. :newsmile105:

Last edited:
Please look at my posts I would like to post a few pics but nothing seems to help my post count. Im not a new member but just havent posted I read alot of the tips and softail section.

Chad,

I agree with you on post count and the different levels of access, not a supporter of it but not my forum either. Don't give up i figure i will get the required amount of posts to see the tech manuals one day but also not too worried about it other things in life to worry about besides posts on HDTimeline.

RetNavyHD

I agree with the need to control outside interests from contaminating this site. Just keep adding your two cents worth on subjects you find interesting and your count with climb. I hope you don't give up, it's a good site with lots of great people. Who knows, maybe your one of them and it would be our loss to have you leave.

This site seems to be a whole lot better moderated than some of the other H-D sites I belong to. Thank you for that!

And seriously, it doesn't take very long to roll a post count of 50.

When I first signed up I wondered about the rules and regs. I've found that all the rules make this a site you want to be on. There are so many members that have information to share and the moderators keep everything moving along well. Someone said it before, go to some of the threads you find interesting or that you would like to know more about and post to them. Before long you will have all the rights your looking for. We sure would like to have you but we all paid our dues and are glad we did.

Back