free website stats program Post Count and Permissions | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Post Count and Permissions

my bike

123e4096-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
See how easy it is. What a waste of your time to complain about forum rules. Looking forward to your pix.

Chad, very nice looking bike, what have you done to it "under the hood"...? :D

BTW, not meaning to nitpick, but can you please resize the pic a bit?...:newsmile053:yeah I know...but picture size greater than 800 x 600 have a tendancy to load up slow and take unnecessarily large storage in posts, and we remove them if left as is.

If you go to the photo bucket account there's options to re size pics that are posted there.

If you click on "edit" above your pic, it takes you into another screen where you will see"re size pic" forth button at the top from the left.

Then you click either save or replace the existing pic. You post the link like you did the first time around and I'll move it up to your previous post.

Wow never knew that was there. This pic is resized. is there a way to do this without having to go thru and resize every pic in my album and copy every time I want to post on here. I have alot of pics and dont want to double my photobucket account.

123e4096-2.jpg

I tried to post again and it says i have to wait for approval for the post to show.Do all post go through an admin before getting posted?

Back