free website stats program Our dog | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Our dog

Thanks guys, I really appriciate the support and concern and prayers. Today I did a search on the bike because he knows the sound from a mile away. Tomorrow we have a group search going on. I contacted the San Benito Hog chapter this morning by email but no reply. The good news is that they stopped the truck at the border this afternoon. My wife took the call and I don't know if she is confused but she said the truck was loaded with weed going into Mexico. I kind of think that she is mistaken. They told her that the driver was a runner. No word on Hogan yet. I know I said the truck was inmaterial but it is nice to be getting it back. I wonder what kind of shape it will be in. I suppose my next biggy will be when I cross the border back into Canada and the sniffer dogs smell the weed. There was $700 cash in the truck, I wonder. Thanks guys, we are a family
ken

Thats good news Ken, hope you find your dog, Jack

Kemo, I'm glad the found your truck and hopefully you'll find your dog. Maybe you'll get a copy of a Police report and you can show that to the border patrol when you cross back into Canada if necessary. Of course you probably thought of that already.

Dave

We got a call last night at 9:30 to come to the Weslaco P/D station to pick up the truck. From what I was able to check out the truck looks pretty good. They have stripped anything that I had put in the truck. The 5th wheel hitch is gone a spare battery and a floor jack, a fuel tank, and a set of booster cables from the box gone. Inside the c/b radio the XM radio 2 cell phones several pairs of prescription glasses, Hogans bed some tools that were behind the seat and some small tools that was in the whiskey bucket, floor mats they took all the wiring for the electronics but left the cradle for the gps. I will have to take a better inventory later today. They poked the ign cylinder out and spray painted the rear side windows and the back window. Some scratches in the o/s paint but the truck drove good home

Today a bunch of new friends are gathering to go on a foot search and door to door looking for Hogan. Please pray for his return.
Ken

It is amazing how far off our dogs hear us comming home. My daughters say my two dogs get up and start waiting when I am about 3/4 mile down the highway from the house.
Doesn't seem to matter what I am driving.
Sure hope U get Hogan back, I know I would want mine back.
:newsmile078:

Wow...is that any way to treat a guest to the States from Canada? Hope those thieves get more than just the single bite out of crime...when our Criminal Justice System "roughs them up a bit with Texas hospitality"! Just say'in...prayers with Hogan that he is back to you safe and sound.

kemo
turns out a friend of mine's wife is into dog rescue in Houston. i am not sure if she can be any use but, they probably are associated with other rescuers your area (she is also from Ontario). send me a msg and i will pass on the contact information if you think it will help

I was so hoping that since I hadn't been on in a couple of days that I would read good news. Saying lots of prayers for Hogan's safe return. Dogs are more than domestic animals.

Back