free website stats program Our dog | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Our dog

Kemo: I'm really sorry to hear that.
I know how much a dog means - ours is the little sister in our family...

Kemo,
Sorry to hear about this, praying you get both back safe and sound. I hope your dog got some payback!

I think TQ has a really good idea about contacting the local HD shop and locals riders in the area. The more eyeballs on the watch, the better your chances.

I'd also post a pic of him on the local telephone poles, Walmart, etc. And I'd say truck was stolen. You can keep the truck just bring my little buddy back. No questions asked (for now).

Hang in there brother - we're all praying for ya.

Not enough bad things can happen to someone who would steal a member of your family. Hopefully he will be returned to you.

Sorry to here about your dog.. Will be praying for it's safe return....most trucks in Texas stole are headed to Mexico ? might try looking down by the border.. Good luck and God bless ya'll....Craig......

==================================================

Also, sometimes if they are stolen they will abandon it at the border then cross over.. they might find it and your dog might still be in there.?...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you get your pal back safe and sound. It's amazing how attached we can become with our dogs.

Ken, I will pray for the safe return of your dog, I cant believe people any more, Best to you and Tina, Capital Jack:(

Put some pics of the dog up localy, they might have let him out not wanting to steal the dog. If it was my dog , I would be HUNTING them down.:mgun

Thanks guys, I really appriciate the support and concern and prayers. Today I did a search on the bike because he knows the sound from a mile away. Tomorrow we have a group search going on. I contacted the San Benito Hog chapter this morning by email but no reply. The good news is that they stopped the truck at the border this afternoon. My wife took the call and I don't know if she is confused but she said the truck was loaded with weed going into Mexico. I kind of think that she is mistaken. They told her that the driver was a runner. No word on Hogan yet. I know I said the truck was inmaterial but it is nice to be getting it back. I wonder what kind of shape it will be in. I suppose my next biggy will be when I cross the border back into Canada and the sniffer dogs smell the weed. There was $700 cash in the truck, I wonder. Thanks guys, we are a family
ken

Back