free website stats program Our dog | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Our dog

Thanks everyone for are the prayers and best wishes. I think that the guy that stole the truck is the only bay guy in Texas. All the people in the RV park where we are staying are concerned and helpful, plus I am getting help from people on the forum.The local tv crew were here for an interview and a fellow from a small newspaper is coming out this afternoon. A woman from CMA is going to come and pray with us. I will accept any help that I can get. Tonight is going to be very cold so I hope that if Hogan is still loose that he will be able to find a dry spot out of the wind so that he can curl up.
Ken

Thanks everyone for are the prayers and best wishes. I think that the guy that stole the truck is the only bay guy in Texas. All the people in the RV park where we are staying are concerned and helpful, plus I am getting help from people on the forum.The local tv crew were here for an interview and a fellow from a small newspaper is coming out this afternoon. A woman from CMA is going to come and pray with us. I will accept any help that I can get. Tonight is going to be very cold so I hope that if Hogan is still loose that he will be able to find a dry spot out of the wind so that he can curl up.
Ken

Can't the cops get any info out of the guy caught with the truck? If not, then it may be time to find a 1% club and let them know what happened and that Hogan is still out there. But be careful not to let the bad guy's name and address slip out. Those guys don't mess around. (hint, hint, nudge, nudge).

TQ

TQ the border patrol picked the action up on a survalance camera and gave chase but they occupants ran off.
Ken

Thoughts and prayers are with you Kemo.
Can't wait for Hogan to be back home, safe and sound.

Good luck Kemo. I know first hand how hard losing a dog can be. We still cry when we laugh about our Boxer (Nitro). But I have a feeling things will end well for you. Hogan will return safely if we all just continue to believe.

Wish I could help Kemo, If I were closer I'd be there. My prayers are with you, your wife and for Hogan. Good Luck.

The tv people were here on Tues. and later that afternoon the newspaper was here and on Wed. the photo guy came to get pictures. There will be something in the paper Sat. Also on Sat volunteers from the park we are staying in are going out to hang posters. The thing is there is 30 miles from where they took the truck and where border patrol found the truck. I hope that they newspaper is going to be our break. Thanks guys.
Ken

I am still praying Kemo. I am sure your freind working as hard as you are to make it home. God willing, he will. Thoughts and prayers constantly bro.

Back