free website stats program Our dog | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Our dog

Man, I am so sorry for your loss. Only folks who have dogs can understand what you are feeling.

Karma has a way of dealing with people like the ones who did this to you, and I hope they get it with both barrels!

Our truck was stolen from the walmart at Weslaco Tx this afternoon. Our dog was in the back seat. He is a very gentle guyI miss him and pray for his safe return. Please pray with me.
Ken

Oh MAN!! Very sorry to hear about that.

Questions:

• Collar with tags?
  • ID on collar?
  • Implanted chip?
  • Police involved?
  • Got pix of the dog?

Get some of the Biker Clubs involved. Find an HD Dealership and get the contact info for the local HOG chapter. Ask for contact info for any of the non-1%er clubs in the area. Contact the Pres. or Sgt at Arms of the local biker clubs and tell them what happened and ask for their help. Bikers love dogs and can relate.

All the best of luck getting your family member back. The truck doesn't matter, it is insured.

TQ

I feel your pain Kemo, our dog is a big part of our life. I,m sure you,d tell them to keep the truck just give me my dog back. Let us know if he gets back to you. We,ll say a prayer for you and pup.

Kemo, thoughts and prayers from Victoria. I know the feeling of the missing piece in your heart !!

Kemo, sorry for your loss. May the power from above make all things right, especially with your dog.

I would be devastated if anything happened to my dog so i understand your pain i hope you get him back soon and that he is ok

Brian

I'm so sorry to hear that KEMO... Our pets are members of our family too. I certainly will be praying for his safe return.

Back