free website stats program Opinions on the HD Ultra Classic | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Opinions on the HD Ultra Classic

Smitty:

Sometimes all that combat/tax free pay burns a hole in your pocket! But...if you can save a few grand, why not! That will buy some pipes, backrest, chrome, etc! RANGERS lead the way!!

I have a 2003 Ultra. Perfect for one or two up. Have done extensive travel and find it well suited. Enjoy.

I just picked up a 2010 ultra limited, I put 5000 mi on it in 2 months I am very happy with it, I traded a 06 ultra in and definately think the improvements (6 speed, 103 engine, brembo anti lock brakes, frame) are great. routing the exhaust under the frame also made a big defference in the heat problem. Good Luck

I love my 09 Ultra, If you are over 6’2” go ahead and order the Tall Boy seat when you purchase you Ultra. Then ENJOY your new ride.

Gentlemen,

I would first like to thank all of you for your opinions and assistance. There were several touring models that I was considering and I can say without reservation that the 2010 HD Ultra Classic has moved up to the top of the list.

I received a written quote from the AAFES Exchange Program on the Hot Sunglo Red, w/ABS, security system, and an extended 5 year warranty. This quote came in at thousands less than my local dealer. So, I sent an email to my local dealer and attached the quote.

About one week later, I received a message back from the dealer that they had reviewed the quote and would match any price given to me by AAFES. Well, that just about sealed the deal, except I need to get out of Baghdad and back to Texas to see the bike up close and personal.

Thanks for all the feedback. I am getting ready to ride again.

RobDog

Robdog. Thank you!. If anyone deserves the best deal around, you guys and gals do. I make a motion that all service people get at least half off anything they want ;o) Return to us, safe and sound, buy that Ultra and enjoy

Back