free website stats program no oil pressure..... | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

no oil pressure.....

I got the manual releases. I already forgot to use them 1 time. That thing pops like a son of a gun now. The change in the sound of the motor is different. You can hear the air being sucked thru the intake at idle & going 70mph down the road. With that much lift would a bigger throttle body help any for the air flow?

IMO the TB on there now is enough for the motor even with that cam. What you would gain with a bigger TB would be minimal and the bottom end would loose a bit because of the loss of velocity with the larger TB.

Thanks for the input Glider. I'm at work now. Fixin to leave so I can go ride. Gotta put miles on it so I can get the Dynotune done. This was worth the wait. Best Xmas & B-day present to my self.....

formike56.. I just replied to the tach question you answered for me and commented on how nice your ride is,sorry to read the bad news .Hope everything goes well for you man!! all the best..Ian Wayne...

formike56.. I just replied to the tach question you answered for me and commented on how nice your ride is,sorry to read the bad news .Hope everything goes well for you man!! all the best..Ian Wayne...

That was last years news... The bike is back together. I now have 100 mile on a new motor. Just in time for the best riding in Texas.. Spring time that is. Since winter is only 7 days long in Texas...

Here is the latest... I picked up the bike yesterday. I now have a sleeper. With all of the mod's that were done while it was down. It is now a 103" with S&S 655 gear driven cam's. With Feuling Cam plate, Lifter's & Feuling oil pump. SE push rod's. Lazano polished & ported head's with compression release. Along with a little extra chrome bling. Found a complete Chrome front end for it on ebay for 100.00$. From St. Paul HD. New off the shelf. I installed a True-Track. On the way home it was a totalally differant ride. The suspesion was a lot tighter going thru the turns. It was a great inprovment from stock. The power was also a excellent improvment. Torque all the way thru the powerband. Can't wait till I get the tune-up after the break in. I am the Happy Camper now. The wait (5 weeks) was well worth it.....

Sweet! Glad you put in the comments on the True-Track. I've wondered how well that worked.

Sweet! Glad you put in the comments on the True-Track. I've wondered how well that worked.

Got up at 4:00a.m. It was a balmy 25 degrees. I drove the truck to work. I couldn't stand it so at 11:00 went home picked up the bike an came back to work. Will be going for a short ride(100 miles +-) this after noon after work. I gotta get those miles on so we can put it on the dyno & tune it a little. See what the numbers are going to end being.:bigsmiley8:

Can't wait to see what ya get! Glad to hear ya got it worked out though. I was pretty sure the loaner bagger was going to make you into a convert!

I don't think so.... Not right now. Maybe after this one is paid for. I saw a 02 SE Bagger for sale this weekend. 19,800 with 17,000 miles on it. Had the SE 103" It was Gold with the Drk Tan. It was pretty had all of the bling with true duals. If the wide Glide was paid for that would have to fit in the garage or the front room....

I don't think so.... Not right now. Maybe after this one is paid for. I saw a 02 SE Bagger for sale this weekend. 19,800 with 17,000 miles on it. Had the SE 103" It was Gold with the Drk Tan. It was pretty had all of the bling with true duals. If the wide Glide was paid for that would have to fit in the garage or the front room....

So far I got about 200 miles on the rebuild.. I have noticed that the top end is a little noisey. As in a little more clatter. I am asuming that is from the cam's being a higher lift... And also being gear driven. I'm taking it in so the Service Manager can verify my assumtions. Otherwise it runs great. Going down the road you can hear it sucking air.... Today it was 30 degrees. It loves the cold air. I need to buy heated gloves. Hands get cold quik at 70mph @ 30 degrees. Wonder what the wind chill is?????:newsmile082:

With that lift on the cam, find out if they clearanced the inside of the rocker boxes. Don't know if you have roller rockers on it.

rockercoversclearance.jpg

Rockerboxclearancing.jpg

Back