free website stats program no oil pressure..... | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

no oil pressure.....

With that lift on the cam, find out if they clearanced the inside of the rocker boxes. Don't know if you have roller rockers on it.

rockercoversclearance.jpg

Rockerboxclearancing.jpg

Thanks for the info Glider. Don't have the roller rockers. I didn't hear about them till after it was all back together. I will have to ask them this afternoon about the clearance. Will be taking it back to ask a few question's.

I now have about 700 mile on the new motor.. Take it in today for the breakin oil change...
Will be doing a complete service & dyno tune the motor. I can't wait for the results of the Dyno Tune. The dyno will be done by Mike Lazano... He does all of Porche Racing's V8 engines. Hope he does just as good of a job tuning this.
Will be installing a SE180 on the rear. This is the 3rd rear tire. Front is still in good shape.
So far the motor has been a kick. Plenty of torque & power. The fuel milage is still pretty poor. About 28 mpg. Should change with the new tune. It is running a bit rich.
Will post the result of the Dyno-Tune. It should be a bit of improvment....:newsmile093::newsmile093:

Sounds like this should be good! I'm curious about your before and after TQ and MPG numbers. Most of, I'm glad you're back in the saddle having fun!

I'm also glad to be back in the saddle.. It has been a hoot with all the torque. Will post the new ## here soon. I was told they might have the bike for a week. Supposed to have a loaner for me. Won't be the same. Before it went south I was getting 40MPG... We will see... More Torque & HP = Less MPG

Back