free website stats program Leg Cramps Gone | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Leg Cramps Gone

Another option is pure coconut water. Pick it up at a health food type store or order it online. They come in little juice boxes, and a 11oz box has the potassium of 2 banannas, 230% of the RDA of Vit C, loaded with other electrolytes. All natural. I found these to be a good substitute for gatorade, vitamin water, etc. Those drinks are loaded with sugar.

Unfortunatly I don't like coconut.

I only drink rum while on an island vacation,most all inclusives are all rum all of the time!:D

problem down here is the rum just taste tooo goood. Selecto, Pamparo (the one in the little leather bag) and not to forget Cacique.....plus a nice Cohiba Robusto...:D

Take two Tylenol and call us in the morning:D

Hmmm good advice if you only take the Tylenol. Be advised guys (there is a warning on the Tylenol label) my sister in law's doctor told her that mixing Tylenol with any alcohol can be lethal for some folks, and cause liver damage in others. Don't do these two together.

I'm amazed, not a rum drinker in the bunch!!

I used to love rum when I was younger, strawberry Daquaries (spelling?). But as I got older it tends to give me a headache. Course so does looking in the mirror, so whatever.

I only drink rum while on an island vacation,most all inclusives are all rum all of the time!:D

I only drink beer or Tequila if I'm alone or with someone.

Sitting on the beach of a small Caribbean island in front of a wee fire drinking rum from a half coconut with some of the coconut milk mixed in with the rum at times military service was hard

Brian

Sitting on the beach of a small Caribbean island in front of a wee fire drinking rum from a half coconut with some of the coconut milk mixed in with the rum at times military service was hard

Brian

I feel your pain. Only a true military man could have endured this type of hardship.:newsmile108:

I feel your pain. Only a true military man could have endured this type of hardship.:newsmile108:

It was a hard duty 6 day deployment to maintain a British presence on the island to prevent another country from taking it over i managed to get my section assigned to that duty 3 times during our 6 month deployment

Brian

Attachments

• Hunting caye (Medium).jpg
    Hunting caye (Medium).jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 6
It was a hard duty 6 day deployment to maintain a British presence on the island to prevent another country from taking it over i managed to get my section assigned to that duty 3 times during our 6 month deployment

Brian

A true act of bravery. To put you and your entire section in harms way not once but 3 time is truly extraordinary. I salute your commitment and the ability to see the job through.:D

Brian I learned some leftover French from the Vietnamese people since the French were there before us. I know in French beaucoup (boo koo) means large and petits (pee tee) means small, actually the way the Vietnamese pronounced it sounded more like (tee tee).

If wee is a small fire how would you say a large fire ?

Did you pour more than a wee bit of rum in the coconut ?

Ding Ding Ding Ding *, deucedog and I have just simultaneously posted, don't we get some kind of prize ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Our final deployment was for 4 weeks the whole platoon and an air defence detachment as we were expecting an invasion as the neighbouring country gathered its forces on the border and at its sea ports additional units were flown in from the UK and everything calmed down again

Brian

Back