free website stats program Leg Cramps Gone | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Leg Cramps Gone

Canadian remedy eh.... :s

A biker friend of my brother's rides up to his Dad's grave (in another town) every year on his Dad's birthday. He takes a pint of Canadian Mist Whiskey and 1 double shot glass. He sits in front of his dad's grave stone and pours him a double and pours his Dad a double out on the ground and wishes him a happy birthday each time until the pint is gone.

He says he then sleeps under an Oak tree for 2hrs before riding back home. He's been doing this for years. Oh BTW not sure if he has leg cramps or not.

A biker friend of my brother's rides up to his Dad's grave (in another town) every year on his Dad's birthday. He takes a pint of Canadian Mist Whiskey and 1 double shot glass. He sits in front of his dad's grave stone and pours him a double and pours his Dad a double out on the ground and wishes him a happy birthday each time until the pint is gone.

He says he then sleeps under an Oak tree for 2hrs before riding back home. He's been doing this for years. Oh BTW not sure if he has leg cramps or not.

i salute your buddies ways...my father in-law before he past did something much similar

+1 on the bananas. I used to get leg cramps at night, sometimes in both legs. A few times it would be in one leg and when I tried to get up it hit the other leg and I'd fall on the floor. Several years ago I read bananas would relieve cramping so I started eating one or two a day. I rarely get cramps now.

Another option is pure coconut water. Pick it up at a health food type store or order it online. They come in little juice boxes, and a 11oz box has the potassium of 2 banannas, 230% of the RDA of Vit C, loaded with other electrolytes. All natural. I found these to be a good substitute for gatorade, vitamin water, etc. Those drinks are loaded with sugar.

Woodford Reserve for me. Pricey but worth it. You'll throw rocks at Makers after trying Woodford.

Bodeen

Try Blanton's Bodeen. You'll throw rocks at Woodford. Blanton's comes with a pewter horse on top. Can't miss it.

I like top shelf bourbon for all my aches and pains! :D

Bodeen

Crown Royal works for me!:s

Maker Mark please!!

Woodford Reserve for me. Pricey but worth it. You'll throw rocks at Makers after trying Woodford.

Bodeen

Another option is pure coconut water. Pick it up at a health food type store or order it online. They come in little juice boxes, and a 11oz box has the potassium of 2 banannas, 230% of the RDA of Vit C, loaded with other electrolytes. All natural. I found these to be a good substitute for gatorade, vitamin water, etc. Those drinks are loaded with sugar.

love the replies :D and since i wife just bought be a bottle of Bucanans 18 yr old. think i will put a little splash of fresh coconut water on top....hm hm smooth and by the looks of the replies should be good for any and all cramps :D:D

love the replies :D and since i wife just bought be a bottle of Bucanans 18 yr old. think i will put a little splash of fresh coconut water on top....hm hm smooth and by the looks of the replies should be good for any and all cramps :D:D

I am ok as far as cramps go but with all these suggestions I do feel a slight headache coming on :bigsmiley30:

Back