free website stats program Leg Cramps Gone | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Leg Cramps Gone

Guess I better stick to whatever I am doing now because if I get leg cramps, it is usually from doing too much that day, and that is a rare occasion. That is a good thing since I don't like mustard or bananas. :D

So far i am fine but i do exercise every day dog demands it, i do have an apple and a banana in my lunch box every day and i try not to snack between meals

Brian

I like top shelf bourbon for all my aches and pains! :D

Bodeen

A banana a day will help with cramps.

+1 on the bananas. I used to get leg cramps at night, sometimes in both legs. A few times it would be in one leg and when I tried to get up it hit the other leg and I'd fall on the floor. Several years ago I read bananas would relieve cramping so I started eating one or two a day. I rarely get cramps now.

I like top shelf bourbon for all my aches and pains! :D Bodeen

When it gets out of hand I use your solution. Repeat dosage till relief. Actually the past 2 yrs I've switched from Seagrams Whiskey to Sauza clear Tequila. Seems to be easier on my stomach.

Crown Royal works for me!:s

Hmmm very smooth but expensive.

I'm not sure I have cramps (even though I did say that). What specifically I have is my muscles will tighten up and ache. They start to feel like wound up tight ropes. When I was younger I could stretch for a few minutes and they were good to go. But as I get older they just kinda stay tight all the time even after stretching. Especially at night.

Just one of those growing old things. I always cure my problems pretty much with a boot in my rear and just keep going. I have an area in my garage with some weights and dumbells that I call my depression and general health kit. As long as I can still use my DGH kit I will be ok.

Back