free website stats program Jiffy stand coaster | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Jiffy stand coaster

Not sure what you call them, but have seen the little black base-plates at the HD shop, with the alignment grooves that you rest your jiffy stand on. They use these on the show room floor and have them under the jiffy stand with the bikes they have on display.

They also have these on the rack for sale. Is this what you folks carry around on your bike and use for everyday use when you park it somewhere? To keep from sinking into the ground, asphalt. Or is this just for use when you park in the garage. On my old metric, I used a cover plate off an electrical box for this purpose and not sure if I need to pick up one of these HD base plates. Not sure, other than the tour pack where I'd store it. Is this where you guys keep it? Thanks

A squashed beer can works well also.

I use the coaster that you talked about when I travel. I also put an orange disc brake lock cables on it and put the other cable end on my grip so I don't driver off and leave the coaster

Back