free website stats program Is 21,000 miles much on an Ultra | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Is 21,000 miles much on an Ultra

You're going to drive yourself nuts at this rate. If YOU like the color, consider buying it because YOU are the one that has to be satisfied with the bike whether anybody else likes it or not.

Yeah, I'm about to go crazy trying to decide what to do. :bigsmiley24:
I was thinking of resale latter. Do people like white bikes, or do people think white is not cool?

I saw one that color recently and have to admit that I like it. But then I bought a bike that is Kermit the Frog green and black. Didn't like the color initially but it has grown on me.

Storm

I'm sorry but after reading the question I have NOT read all the answers...BUT all I can say is it is hardly run in yet. Just buy it if it suits you and the price is right.

:)

I bought the White Ultra with 7200 miles on it. Now I just need for it to warm up so I can start driving it. Here are some more pictures.

Attachments

• Gauges.jpg
    Gauges.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Enitre bike from left.jpg
    Enitre bike from left.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Engine left side.jpg
    Engine left side.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Engine right side.jpg
    Engine right side.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 14
  • Passenger seat.jpg
    Passenger seat.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 9
It came with an Arlen Ness Big Sucker air cleaner kit and a Stage 1 download from H-D. It also has Samson Dual Oval exhaust.

Is this good?

It came with an Arlen Ness Big Sucker air cleaner kit and a Stage 1 download from H-D. It also has Samson Dual Oval exhaust.

Is this good?

Is it good enough for you and your Mrs. is all that matters! Nice looking scoot from looking at the pics. Don't worry if the color was right or if it was a good deal or everything else you posted, that almost sounded like it was keeping you awake at night!! HA-HA lol!!! When you get a chance to go out for a true-ride not a damm bit of that will matter anymore. Stay Safe in your journey's with the new bike. :bigsmiley8: :hii

Back