free website stats program Is 21,000 miles much on an Ultra | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Is 21,000 miles much on an Ultra

I'm sure my wife and I will enjoy it!

I was wondering how good this stage 1 setup and pipes will be compared to something from HD. Is there any information or reviews on this topic?

Congrats Ozone, looks great and your gonna love it.:bigsmiley16:
And thank goodness, I was beginning to wonder if we were ever gonna get you saddled up. lol.
ride safe:rider

Thanks guys!

I've already made a list of parts to put on at the dealership. They have 15 percent off on parts and labor for the rest of February.:bigsmiley8:

Looking at a 2004 Ultra with 21,000 miles. Is that too many miles on it to consider buying it? How many miles should I expect to get out of the Ultra before I have to invest more in to it?
Greetings all! Newbie to the forum. I have to add my 2cents worth here. I bought an '08 Super Glide in August '07 (6 mo ago) and have just turned 9800 miles on it this week. Please don't tell me 21K is too much. I'll have to go buy another new one. Can't afford that without going back to work. BTW, great forum, thanks.

A white Ultra,I like,congrat's. :worthy :worthy :worthy

This is what it came with:
Glacier White Pearl with silver pinstripes
Arlen Ness Big Sucker air cleaner kit and a Stage 1 download from H-D
Samson Dual Oval exhaust
Chopped smoked windshield and smoked air deflectors
Chrome windshield molding
Smoked running light and turn signal covers
Chrome trim rings around the headlight, fog lights and turn signals
Chrome dash bezel rings around gauges and chrome trim ring around the radio
Chrome covers on passenger footboards. :D

These are the things I plan to add right away so I can enjoy it the way I want it to be:
Rider backrest
Chrome Tour-Pak Luggage Rack
Chrome Saddlebag Lid Rails
Chrome Tour-Pak Accent Rail
Tour-Pak Lid Accent Panel
Chrome Voltage Regulator Cover
Chrome Passenger Grab Rail
Chrome Passenger Handrail Covers
Nostalgic Shifter Peg
Nostalgic Brake Pedal Pad
Nostalgic Rider Footboard Inserts
Nostalgic Passenger Footboard Inserts
Leather Fairing Pouch
Detachable lower fairing kit:bigsmiley8:

Later I'd like to add chrome hand controls and front forks.:rr

From all the looking I did, I got a lot of ideas on what I want on my bike. I've already got a Plan!:mgun

$1200 only buys you some chrome bolts :bigsmiley11:

You haven't even scratched the surface yet!

$1200 only buys you some chrome bolts :bigsmiley11:

You haven't even scratched the surface yet!

Actually $1200 will buy a lot, however I realize anyone can spend much more. I've got a quote from the HD dealer and with the 15 percent discount this month, the stuff I'm going to add right away will only cost $1540 for the parts and labor to install.

Actually $1200 will buy a lot, however I realize anyone can spend much more. I've got a quote from the HD dealer and with the 15 percent discount this month, the stuff I'm going to add right away will only cost $1540 for the parts and labor to install.

I can remember when I had $1200 in my bike, couldn't even notice it, now I'm at $6,044 just in parts with nothing for my own labor. Some day I'll be done too.:D

Back