free website stats program installing visor style trim rings | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

installing visor style trim rings

Ah heck,... if your going to go through all that for a visor. Why not finish it off with something that actually benefits the rider?

Like this

HPIM1111A.jpg

And this

HPIM1112B.jpg

or even this

2000UCa.jpg

and this too

2009_UCd.JPG

Read about them here - BIKE SHADES

zoood

2004RoadKingClassic, As one of the ones that was having jest at your expense, allow me to apologize if necessary, and welcome you to this fine group of riders/fellows/miscreants and rabble that calls this place home. We like it here and welcome you with open arms now that we bruised you up some. You seem more than capable of "taking it", now feel free to dish some out...Just pay attention to the rules. Again, welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Thanks Robermv32. You are correct. I can take the razzing. Lifes to short to get hung up on criticism from others. I take it for what its worth and move on. I joined this forum to get info on my harley for its the first one I have owned. Im sure there are a lot of good people out there that will help me with any questions I may have. With your reply to my post that just confirms my confidents in this forum. Thanks again.

Back