free website stats program I hate winter | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

I hate winter

I hate winter too. We just got about 22" of snow Friday night, lost power Friday night, just got power at 7:30 this morning and now supposed to get another 6-12" of snow Tuesday night into Wednesday. Guess I will not be riding anytime soon! Someone hates Pennsylvania......:newsmile055:

i know its no 2 feet but we are going to end up with another 5-9 inches which puts us up over 50 inches here in des moines ia. when we normaly average around 30 inches . must be the globale warming?

Well we are getting another taste of winter here in Wisconsin. It is going to snow for about thirty hours straight. So much for hoping to get out soon and stretch the legs so to speak. This is after going to the McCormick Center in the Windy City this past weekend and getting all stoked to ride once again.

So much for global warming its been colder than normal here in Florida this year, but no snow yet. I wonder if Al Gore and his buddies are laughing now

:swoon Looks like a Daytona wknd. for me.:D

Eating,laying around and resting up for the next snowstorm due Mon. nite.:newsmile08:

Winter isn't so bad, I was shoveling the driveway today and found a mustang! Wow! Even though it will be a while before the 'stang goes out, the main roads aren't so bad, but driveway can be tricky still yet with the drifting snow. :)

well I'm just about ready to loose my mind .......the older I get the more I hate winter.....I used to coyote and fox hunt and fly fish but now the cold just kills me .....I want to get in the garage and finish the mantenance on the bike but man ..........I fire up the heat inthe garage and everything tools, bike , reloading press ..........it all just sweats .......Huh .........bring on spring..................:small3d023:
I have the same problem... anything metal sweats terrible. Is there any tricks to keeping that from happening, or are we just stuck with it?

Even FL has been really cold, but not cold for folks up north. It's warming up in time for the weekend. This weekends forecast for Daytona is....

Saturday...Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s.

Saturday Night...Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s.

Sunday...Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s.

Back