free website stats program I hate winter | Harley Davidson Forums

I hate winter

blues821

well I'm just about ready to loose my mind .......the older I get the more I hate winter.....I used to coyote and fox hunt and fly fish but now the cold just kills me .....I want to get in the garage and finish the mantenance on the bike but man ..........I fire up the heat inthe garage and everything tools, bike , reloading press ..........it all just sweats .......Huh .........bring on spring..................:small3d023:

i totally agree, except i still hunt, and saturday is the last day of Flintlock....and it is supposed to be our coldest day !!!!
remeber, spring is around the corner..........

I hear you, man. Right now it's "0" outside & "20" in my garage so I don't want to go out either. Got some new accessories to install on the bike, but I'll have to wait for 30-40 degree temps (garage not heated).

We used to snowmobile, ice fish, hunt & ski in MN in my youth - wish I could turn the clock back...those were the days. Maybe it's time to zip down to some friends in FL, or is it cold there too???

I go to Florida for the winter, the last 7 days have been at freezing or below freezing, they even said that we had snow overnight, last night. I hate winter to
kemo

19 degrees this morning in Houston but at least it is dry. It has probably been 12 years or so since we have seen it this cold so I cannot really complain.

I have to agree, this year winter just blows. It's either been too cold or too wet, bring on spring.

Me too! It's been much colder here this winter. I usually get to ride quite a bit in winter, but not this year.

It's not that bad... just a few days ago I had the pleasure of changing my tire in subzero weather during morning rush hour on a major highway because I hit an ice chunk that fell off the truck that was ahead of me. I was extremely happy to find that I couldn't remove the 5th lug nut because the anti-theft adapter was missing, and spending the money to have the car towed and front tires replaced made me very warm indeed...

Back