free website stats program Has anyone customized a Harley Crossbones | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Has anyone customized a Harley Crossbones

I raked mine a few degrees last winter, put on a 150 tire, and added knucklehead rockerbox covers. This winter I'm brass-plating a few parts. I'm still deciding whether to go with a bigger front wheel (19-21 inch). Any thoughts?

Attachments

• 20100710(3) (100)awx.jpg
    20100710(3) (100)awx.jpg
    417.7 KB · Views: 86
  • 20100522 (25)awx.jpg
    20100522 (25)awx.jpg
    263.9 KB · Views: 76
I'm thinking oil lines, new horizontal sideplate with vintage-style STOP light, dogbone risers ($$$!), the rest of my pushrod covers (the top part's done), maybe the 'knuckle' on the rocker covers.

Hehe. That's a given.... Thanks, bud.

Nice copper work! Thanks for the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, i have a 08 crossbones....i love the bike but the fenders have to go...suggestions? or has anyone already done it and have pics?

Better Hurry the MOCO has decided to stop production, hope fully they will bring back a good looking Springer JMO:s

hey, i have a 08 crossbones....i love the bike but the fenders have to go...suggestions? or has anyone already done it and have pics?

HI take a look at my personal profile page and look at the album of my 08 crossbones
Its not to hard to change the fenders. I used a 2006 front flstsc springer fender, and a 08 fatboy rear fender.
:newsmile078:

Hey, ElkHunter149,
What exhaust is that... Looks great... Also, did you notice any change when removing the 02 sen? Thanks D.

Hey, ElkHunter149,
What exhaust is that... Looks great... Also, did you notice any change when removing the 02 sen? Thanks D.

Thanks The exhaust is by Sampson, cermaic black true duals. I deleted the 02 sensors because the TFI allows U to, yes I did notice a improvment with the TFI set up.

Back