free website stats program Has anyone customized a Harley Crossbones | Harley Davidson Forums

Has anyone customized a Harley Crossbones

ivel

Has anyone done anything custom besides the factory add ons? I.E. exhaust handel bars anything really.

Hi Done A Few Mods To My Crossbones Seat,handlebars,exhaust Etc Check Out My Pics New Member Lol133

Yeah, exhaust, seat, sissy bar. moved the handle bars a bit. I bought the bike because it was the closest one to what I wanted.

Does this count?
I put a custom-made wraparound fender on the back, replaced the seat with a thinner one, added brown lerather saddlebags and toolbag, a few other mods to enhance the retro element. That bike is the nicest Crossbones I've seen. The front fender is just what I've been looking for. Where'd you get that?

I must confess, the Crossbones never did a lot for me untill I seen this one in Germany. This is one sweet bike. Judge for yourselves guys.

Ultimate Crossbones 1.jpg

Ultimate Crossbones 2.jpg

I must confess, the Crossbones never did a lot for me untill I seen this one in Germany. This is one sweet bike. Judge for yourselves guys.

View attachment 3763

View attachment 3764

Wicked bike. They spent some bucks there. Beautiful job.

This is my Crossbones, recently repaired to the tune of $10,000 CDN after a crash. Me, not so good. Lotsa work I still wanna do on the bike, including heritage-style front fender, retro horn and quick-release passenger tractor seat on back fender.

Attachments

• fighter bike.jpg
    fighter bike.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 364
Last edited by a moderator:
Back