free website stats program Has anyone customized a Harley Crossbones | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Has anyone customized a Harley Crossbones

Hey Joe. I am looking at the Battistini 14 inch black half moons with matching foot controls and brake pedal. That or the deep cut black heal toe shifter from Arlen Ness. Very cool

yes, nice stuff! would make a good ensemble... even if I prefer a more vintage treatment. It's the magic of the cross bones: we can do everything with it...
You say "very cool"... "Frightening" seems to be a better word... and that is what is cool... Good continuation! It is a bad ride!

Oh-oh, when Hobbit sees that "Stealth Black Beauty" with open primary and trick look, he may start drooling over that missing "Bob" in his garage...

Posting some pictures of my 2008 Crossbones. Hope they get attached. Let me know what your thoughts are. Still waiting on saddlebags, and windshield bag from Lutz's leather.:)

Attachments

• Big Bones 001.jpg
    Big Bones 001.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 128
  • Big Bones 007.jpg
    Big Bones 007.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 132
  • Big Bones 002.jpg
    Big Bones 002.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 156
  • Big Bones 003.jpg
    Big Bones 003.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 137
  • Big Bones 004.jpg
    Big Bones 004.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 127
I said I liked old school... I confirm!
Fishtails + front fender = waoww!
and no ducktail rear! (arlen ness has one with no straight cut, that rolls better the wheel). One or two winters outside and it will be perfect!

I like RETRO just not 40's RETRO. I thought that the crossbones was made so you do not have to customize it. Blah Blah, I like the open primary.

Check out Chopper's bikes,,,,,,,, Nice bikes Chopper....

I bought a 2009 left over at a t good price and went for a blacked out look all covers, went to beach bars, custom HD paint, black sgreaming egale exhaust. came out great, everybody loves it and say they haven't seen one like it. I like the nostilgic look to it. I will try and post a pic.

Attachments

• DSCN0311.jpg
    DSCN0311.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 123
  • DSCN0312.jpg
    DSCN0312.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 106
  • DSCN0309.jpg
    DSCN0309.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 87
Back