free website stats program Has anyone customized a Harley Crossbones | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Has anyone customized a Harley Crossbones

I have a Nikon program that will give you the shooting data. When I saw the quality of the photo, I ran the picture through the program. I hope you don't mind.

Here's the data;

Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III
2009/07/28
Image Size: 600 x 424
Focal Length: 70mm
Exposure Mode: Manual
Metering Mode: Multi-Pattern
1/160 sec - F/4
Exposure Comp.: 0 EV

Last edited:
Shades of CSI...for some reason I knew there was imbedded info in the image files! Think Big Brother is watching now? :newsmile025:

It was intended as a compliment to the Photographer.

Sorry, I got the thread off subject.

It was intended as a compliment to the Photographer.

Sorry, I got the thread off subject.

Haha! Well, I know the data is embedded in the files but for some reason I didn't think it would be retained here. Interesting. Doesn't bother me -- don't worry about it. Thanks for the compliment. Back to the primary subject: I'm going to put a 21-inch, 140mm tire on the front of my 'Bones and rake out the forks just enough to level the bike. Anybody can recommend good wheels online?

How about a custom fender bib?
He will make you one with a skull and bones if you want!
complete with lacing...or anything else you could think of... and he is very reasonably priced for a true custom piece of art.

sundogleather.com

Here's a friends cross bones, the thing I liked was he put the rear turn signals in the fender struts with LED's, and they worked, I think he bought the setup through drag. Looks good.
crossbones.jpg

I have a 08 crossbones. I have changed the rear fender, with a 2008 fatboy, with a laydown licenses plate. I put Samson true dual in satin black. I am waiting for some parts I had chromed for the front fender change which is the 2006 flsts fender. I have put the front fender light on it and should have it on this weekend. I will post pictures when it is done. I also installed the TFI tunner, and removed the 02 sensors. Also put the black crash bars on but don't konw if I will:) keep them and a windscreen.

Yep. Just finished emptying out the bank. Take a look at my album

Attachments

• Cross Bones with Beach Bars and flush Caps.jpg
    Cross Bones with Beach Bars and flush Caps.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 156
  • Cross Bones with Open Primary.jpg
    Cross Bones with Open Primary.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 151
  • Cross Bones with Wide radius, Roland Sands Breather and Timing Cover.JPG
    Cross Bones with Wide radius, Roland Sands Breather and Timing Cover.JPG
    162.3 KB · Views: 180
  • X Bones with Open Primary.jpg