free website stats program Harley Problems | Page 21 | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Problems

Harley problems

• Total voters
May you go like the wind on your new steed and make many miles of smiles....;)

I was wondering how many members here have bought a Harley and had no significant problems with it over the years.

I'm not talking a loose bolt or something but more like a problem that they had to return to the dealer with to have a warranty fix done.
I have had a good problem free Harley for 3 years so far

Thanks - hey is there access to Owners Manuals / Service Manuals on this Forum?
Take a look here.

Here's the latest download info...

Regular members (NON CONTRIBUTORS)
150 days membership and 150 posts required for a download.
File limit, 1 file a day.
Download delay: 7 days before the next download.

Contributors$:

150 days membership BUT 150 posts is NOT required.
File limit , 3 files per day.
Download delay: 8 hours each file, and you must wait 7 days for next downloads.

These rules were put in place because we had a few greedy members downloading all the files and selling them for profit.

glider, Dec 7, 2011Repor

Had to get rid of 3 Harleys that I lost 48,000 dollars on because of poor workmanship or dealer not caring as long as he could get more money out of me. The trade in I was given was a loss of many thousand dollars. What price brand loyalty? I know it was the dealer, not the bike (except for the two screaming eagles with bad engines) and even then it was the dealer on one of them. Out and out right lie on the wife's triglide. Yes, I am still a Harley owner. 2017 flhtkl.

Had to get rid of 3 Harleys that I lost 48,000 dollars on because of poor workmanship or dealer not caring as long as he could get more money out of me. The trade in I was given was a loss of many thousand dollars. What price brand loyalty? I know it was the dealer, not the bike (except for the two screaming eagles with bad engines) and even then it was the dealer on one of them. Out and out right lie on the wife's triglide. Yes, I am still a Harley owner. 2017 flhtkl.
Most dealers care nothing more than how much profit can be made on any transaction. I worked at a dealer and on the 1,000 mile service they were going to give me employee pricing on parts and wanted to charge me 3 hours labor. When I talked to the service manager about it, he agreed to 1.5 hours. You would have thought that I hit the lottery. Oh and I purchased bike new at said dealer.

Back