free website stats program Good Indy Shops in your area | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Good Indy Shops in your area

Independant shop.

RC Cycles, Hayward Ca.

Ron can build you anything you want and keep it bullet tight and reasonably priced.
Anything from tune-ups to monster builds.

Krusr

century harley dvidson in medina ohio, they actually bend over backwards to make a sale, then really care if a used bike is up to par. they really helped out my bro in law, he bought a 2004 road king, it started puking oil 5 miles up the road, they took care of it even though it was used and "as is" sale. A+

In Cincy Oh. there are many. I've shoped around a lil. On the west side of town BL Customs are great guy's very helpfull for parts and service. In deerpark Cinn City Choppers is a full service shop Great guy's. Harley dealers are scattered on north, east, & central side of town. National Motorcycle Dealers Association has an 800 # where ever you are they will tell you the where the closest dealer is to. All M/C models. 800-717-7970 It's good to have on a trip or tour.

I use Street Thunder here in Titusville Fl. the owner Paul is Harley certified going on 20 plus years. Uses only oem parts. and does a fine job. I will not anyone else work on my 07 Road Glide.

Ace Cycles in Sanford Florida, Boston Mike is the best in the area.

And Seminole Harley in Sanford, look for Freddy in the parts department. That dude will absolutely take care of you and go the extra mile. He will NOT steer you wrong.

In my corner of the world, Knoxville Harley-Davidson Buell has some of the friendliest and honest people around. If you need parts Joe is the man to deal with.

Watertown,NY THUNDERIN CCYCLES.
Kent and Debbie own, tho I don't know how along Kent has come.
Last summer he was involved in a serious injury MC acc. He hit so hard his helmet was thrown from his head, busted. There were benefits and tho a long tough road was ahead of him, he was coming along surprisingly well.
Their mechanics are the best, they know what they are doing and they won't overcharge you on cost.
Ya don't trust any bike to just any one, ya know...
Another, in New York Mills, just outside of Utica, NY is H-D of Utica.I'd also take my bike there, bought it there..Great dealership/shop/store/personell/fair pricing.

I've used the HD dealer in Gainesville, Fl for years. The are a true customer oriented dealership! Their service dept. goes the extra mile to make sure that your bike is taken care of when they say it will be and out when they say it will be out. Call Todd in service for all your needs. Their parts dept. has got to be one of the most helpful group of people I have ever run across. And you can't say enough about Gail the owner, she always makes you feel like one of the family.

Back