free website stats program Good Indy Shops in your area | Page 16 | Harley Davidson Forums

Good Indy Shops in your area

In Ocala, Florida...."Brick City V Twin" ask for Rob (the owner).....352-732-7302....broke down? he can trailer you in.....His main mechanic is Mark a certified master HD mechanic. 2441 N. Pine Ave. Ocala, Florida 34475 They do great work and much less expensive than Warhorse HD dealer just up the road.

Venomous Motorcycles -- Cottonwood, Arizona. They have been open for a while and are expanding. Good old school experience with some mad access to excellent custom paint artists and ton's of old stuff to build your dream.

Looking for a Knoxville area Indy! Don't need one yet (got my servicemanual and stuff) but just in case it sure would be a blessing to have in my pocket.

I know that this is an old thread but maybe this will help someone else. Last year while in Texas I had work done at "Ronnie's V-Twin" in Willis, TX. Super nice people and easy on the wallet. I stay in Texas for winter and go back to Wisconsin for summer. I try and save any work for Ronnie's.

Let's blow the dust off of this post. Katy Custom Cycles in Katy, TX. Super nice people and easy to work with. If your in the Houston area, this is the place to go.

Back