free website stats program Good Indy Shops in your area | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Good Indy Shops in your area

Tupelo, MS....All American Motorcycles located in Saltillo, MS. Seth does a great job and at a great price. He has all the tools needed for any job and will build one from the ground up for you if that's what you want too.

Pocatello Cycle in Pocatello, Idaho. They are the local big dog dealer, Jan & Byron will treat you right.

rolling thunder ..long island new york...great machanics and service manager..hooked me up fine for a cross country tour i made..:D

In the Louisville Kentucky area and especially if you don't want to wait forever on the HD dealer to service your bike try:
Dale Clover of Clover Cycle Works
13005 Middletown Industrial Blvd Suite B
(in Middletown across English Station Road from Wal-Mart)
502-244-8280

Dale is a certified Harley mechanic and can do warranty work and the turn around is fast.

I was wondering if anyone had anything good or bad to say about the HD shop in Sarasota. I was told that not all dealers are able to do a good job adjusting the flstsc front end and the 10,000 mi is coming up.

I bought the motorcycle used with 7,800 mi. I don't mind riding aways so if anyone in Florida could give me any reccomendations, it would be much appreciated.

stay up.

Reinhardts Motorcycle shop in Lutz Florida...Great service with old time values. Cool Breeze call him at 813-909-2299...tell him Jerry said to call him...He is HD trained.

Jerry

Back