free website stats program Good Indy Shops in your area | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Good Indy Shops in your area

Here on the central coast of California, it's Santa Maria Harley Davidson in Santa Maria and Gary Bang Harley Davidson in Atascadero, California.

Jim B. just got back from a long 900 mile loop last weekend and stopped by both of those HD retail stores. While I can't say anything about the service as I do my own...their parts and accessories departments were well stocked and the people working them were very friendly and helpful.

I can also add the Santa Barbara Harley Davidson and Monterey Harley Davidson in Salinas as well as my local Ventura Harley Davidson in Camarillo regarding their retail stores, parts and accessories and helpful, knowledgable staff.

One thing, before accepting a new part from an HD Dealer who had NO RETURN ON ELECTRICAL PARTS policy...make sure the new part is in a original OEM HD package and plastic seal wrapping, if not "sealed" note at the time you accept it...SO BUYERS BEWARE! I am still working on getting a working ICM module installed.

Last edited:
South Pacific MCs in El Monte, CA (just south of Pasadena).

I've been taking my FXRS to Buddy for over 20 years, and he's always done right by me. He can tune a bike so it sounds like the proverbial sewing machine!

At present he does not have the computer programs to check sensors on the new bikes, but if it's mechanical, he can and will fix it right the first time. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

Winchester Va Harley Davidson. Excellent service department. They've worked on both my bike and my wife's and really gone out of their way to make things right.

I like West Bend Harley in West Bend Wi. They are always fair and seem to try to help. I also like Stock Harley in Manatowoc Wi.

I know you'll never cross the pond to go there... :s

... but I think I need to post it anyway, since I'm quite satisfied with the service: I bought two HD's there (maybe they're more satisfied than me because of the money I gave them... :eam :) )
Harley-Davidson Store Roma

Via Pontina 583

Roma, 00128

website
HARLEY-DAVIDSON-STORE-ROMA
Maybe some Romans will notice it...

Ciao
Ugo

Performance Harley Davidson located in Syracuse, NY

If you're in the area,,, you gotta stop and see them. Largest dealer in the upstate NY and,,,,,,,, they host a bike party every Thursday night w/ live music, food, and oh yea,,, BIKES !!!

Back