free website stats program GOOD Dealers And Experiences | Page 32 | Harley Davidson Forums

GOOD Dealers And Experiences

Kudos to St Paul Harley, I broke a throttle cable on the way to Sturgis, They next day aired it from Rapid City and I only paid the difference for the upgrade to the SS braided ESP covered The rest, and Kudos to Twin Cities Harley North in Blaine Mn for working in a rear tire for me on short notice on the way back from Sturgis:s

I have found the folks at Kingwood Harley- Davidson in Humble, Tx. to be a great bunch. They seem to no what their doing and will always listen and help in any way they can, and, you get your bike detailed with every service. Not many dealers do this anymore.

Visited a LOT of dealers in the area, but Gail's in KC, MO made researching, looking at, and buying my wife's Softail a very enjoyable experience for my wife. We always enjoy going back there.

Bought my current ride at Bobbie's Territorial Harley-Davidson in Yuma, AZ and have been very happy with the sales, Clinton & Mike, and service, Ardian, Willie, Jeff, and Matt. Bobbie's usually there working on someones engine upgrade and/or modification. All good people!

My step uncle is getthing ready to buy a Roadking from Great American Motorcycle in Dallas Texas. It seems like a really good price and they are offering him the world if he buys it today. Of course I am telling him to get it all in writing. This is his first bike in well over 20 years so I would like to make sure he is dealing with a good shop. Anybody had dealings with these guys? Any imput would help. They are also offering him a 3 year warranty from Zurich and claim its the same as Harleys, not sure about that. Thanks

My step uncle is getthing ready to buy a Roadking from Great American Motorcycle in Dallas Texas. It seems like a really good price and they are offering him the world if he buys it today. Of course I am telling him to get it all in writing. This is his first bike in well over 20 years so I would like to make sure he is dealing with a good shop. Anybody had dealings with these guys? Any imput would help. They are also offering him a 3 year warranty from Zurich and claim its the same as Harleys, not sure about that. Thanks

Zurich North America - Consumer Products

He ended up buying a 2010 Ultra Classic with a 5 year warranty from the same company. Not sure what it covers but they tell him its the same as the Harley Warranty.

Jim's HD in St Pete FL, best shop around. I pass at least 5 dealers along the way. Will always goto Jim's! Best price, best service.

Back