free website stats program GOOD Dealers And Experiences | Page 33 | Harley Davidson Forums

GOOD Dealers And Experiences

FANTASTIC shop in Tidewater VA !!

Tidewater Motorcycles in Suffolk (Norfolk Area)
All I can say is WOW!!

I went there for their Tuesday night socail and discovered my rear brake light wasn't working.....
Brian the owner took a look and offered to fix it up quick... Of course we all know how that goes... It wasn't as easy as planned but he did get it fixed.
It took over an hour and he missed the whole social that they put on and the store was closed when he was done. Of course being a family business everyone stayed waiting on me. They were all super patient...

In the meantime a NASTY storm rolled in and the only decent vehilce for the road that night was something Noah would havwe built.
Brian offered to take me home in his vehicle... 30+ minutes away!!! in the downpour!!

They exhibited service beyond first class...
They have earned my business for as long as I own a bike and I will tell anyone in the area they they need to take their bike to..
TIDEWATER MOTORCYCLES!!!

Thanks Brian and Pam...
You know what customer service is.. make that community service....

Ken

Texoma Harley in Sherman, Tx. Great service and always make time for emergency work.

Owned by Adam Smith who also owns Texas Harley in Bedford. I will never set foot in the Bedford store again!!!! EVER!!!!!!! I'd go into detail, but since there are rules against foul language here, I'm sure I'd get banned real quick like, so I'll keep it to myself :s
But since the Texoma store is owned by the same people, I won't ever go into that one either.

Orlando Harley Davidson top notch outfit.

Down to Florida for bike week had a flat called the dealer. They sent a truck and trailer to pick up the bike, a good forty five minute ride with traffic. Put it in the shop right away and replaced the tube, I was back on the road in no time. No charge for the tow.

Owned by Adam Smith who also owns Texas Harley in Bedford. I will never set foot in the Bedford store again!!!! EVER!!!!!!! I'd go into detail, but since there are rules against foul language here, I'm sure I'd get banned real quick like, so I'll keep it to myself :s
But since the Texoma store is owned by the same people, I won't ever go into that one either.

Amen to that! Absolutely the WORST experience ever! I have not stepped into that location again. Wrote the MoCo about my experience...My more local dealer has been great I sure wished I purchased from them. Rest assured all of the things I gotta have but don't need have been bought from them and will continue to be. That goes for service too. Super nice folks and straight talkers who are more than willing to help in my experience.
WAP.gif

Not sure how this works any more, used to be if a dealer got enough complaints they would lose stars= less new bikes next year and possible losing a franchise

Not sure how this works any more, used to be if a dealer got enough complaints they would lose stars= less new bikes next year and possible losing a franchise
WAP.gif

Did not know that, hope the program is still in place!
WAP.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse my ignorance but what does that symbol mean bottom right of my posts? Looked around the forum a bit did not find anything.
WAP.gif

Back