free website stats program GOOD Dealers And Experiences | Page 30 | Harley Davidson Forums

GOOD Dealers And Experiences

White's HD, Lebanon, PA - Good sales experience back in March. Fair trade-in $$$ on 2005 RKC and good discount off 2011 SG. Dealt with many dealers in the past and figured I would see their true colors down the road when I had a problem or needed service. Normally I do all my own maintenance and get inspections done by an indy that I trust. Took it back to the dealer for the brake line recall and figured I would take advantage of the free inspection they promised at time of sale. Got to say that I was quite impressed with positive attitude and level of competence of both the service writer and the mechanic. The mechanic even complimented me on the performance of the bike with the TFI. Usually, if they didn't put it in and it isn't HD all you hear is criticism. I may just let them touch my bike again...maybe. :yes

Kamloops harley davidson in kamloops b.c canada. Bought my bike there and have had nothing but the best sevice and parts orders on time and on buddget every time.Very frendley service and they are happy to give you advise on just about anything you ask them and if they do not know they wiil find out. p.s. realy good folkes.

Best dealers were Sheltons HD in Durham,NC and Stormy Hill HD in Clermont,FL. Both gave accurate quotes over the phone and follow through and service has been excellent from both dealers. Have had 7 Harleys over the years and these are the only two dealers I rate as first rate.

Adamecs Baymeadows Store, Jacksonville Florida, Replaced front master cylinder, charged me twice, but called back and gave me a REFUND:s

:good Folsom Harley Davidson (916) 608-9922:good
...............115 Woodmere Rd Folsom,California 95630................

My 2nd Bike from them I can't say enough great things about the sales department/Service Dept. The salesman (Jim H.) was Real friendly towards me and my wife and listened to us when he took a deposit and a hand shake for a bike and held it No questions No problems No hassles for(3 Months) a 05' FLHTCU until my wife and I had the rest of the funds to buy,Just friendly phone calls to let him/us know were where still interested.

Turns out after waiting for the bike and intentions of buying it,I ended up buying the one that was right next to it on the sales floor an 08' FLHTCU Granted it was an upgrade/sale for him but still No questions No problems No hassles on how long it took to buy.

So If your in Folsom CA. Ask for Jim H. He'll treat you right!

I want to give a shout out to the guys in the service dept at Longhorn HD in grand prairie TX especially Jeremy.I was on my way back from east texas friday eve when my bike (07 egc) started running rough eventually barely ran could not move the throttle above 1/4 turn sputtering and spitting,made it to the dealership at 630 they close at seven.Figured I would have to leave the bike overnight trying to find a hotel when jeremy said he would throw a few guys at it and see if they could fix it.Turned out to be a bad fuel regulator they had one tossed it in was riding out of the dealership at 715.Thanx longhorn ...

Buddy Stubbs Harley Davidson, Cave Creek Road, North Phoenix, AZ. The service folks here are really exceptional. I have a new Ultra Limited and my first Harley (purchased in another state) and the service people here have been wonderful in helping me out, understanding the in's and out's of riding a H-
D. They always have time to answer questions and are genuinely nice people.

ok, I live near the WildFire Harley in Villa Park, Il , Absolutely love their parts dept. Good guys especially Bill newly appt mgr. Not liking the service dept. Last fall had some warranty work done while it was winter stored. They worked on my saddlebag- the spring on the latch broke , so instead of replacing it with a new spring or latch they "Jerry-Rigged" it with another lousy screw. One of the screws that attach the cloth strap was loose and so Im assuming they tightened to much and stripped threads. SOOOO instead of replacing the whole latch they used a smaller screw and nut and glued it so it wouldnt rattle. Let me tell you when I noticed that it loosened up(one week after warranty expired) I was MAD to find two different screw sizes. So of course I noticed it after the warranty expired -I fixed it myself. Retapped with a larger crew size and fixed it MYSELF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back