free website stats program GOOD Dealers And Experiences | Page 29 | Harley Davidson Forums

GOOD Dealers And Experiences

Grand Rapids HD, Michigan. When bike was in for crankcase replacement under warranty, I had them install SE255 cams. Tech didn’t push any downloads or tuners. Tech actually made adjustments to my EJK Gen3 when finished. Service was great. Also to my surprise when I got home I noticed my primary (derby) cover was replaced with a new one. It got scuffed up when I changed fluid. Service writer did document it was bad on incoming inspection.

BAER- Honesdale- PA.
Bought a Tri from them, One thousand off list, No setup or trans fees, First and Second service N/C. Also if i wanted to i could have rented one for a week and if i liked it and bought a new one in stock no charge for the rental.
The first service went without a hitch while i waited.
And i should say i never met a more knowledgeable and friendly staff.
Bought a lot of bikes over the years, But these guys realy impressed me.

Boston Harley Davidson. There service manager, Jamie, is extremely knowledgeable and does his best to do your repairs, etc. in a timely manner

You hit the nail on the head! These people are the best. They have been open since 1947 and it shows. They always go out of there way to make you feel like family and are always appreciative of your business weather its a new bike or a 50 cent o-ring. They all ride and you can trust that they will steer you in the right direction. Its the little things that matter to me such as when you buy an oil filter, they hand you the o-ring for the drain plug no cost. The owner is Barbara Wilkins and she's 80 yrs old. She has probably forgotten more about Harley's than I will ever know. Her son John has gone as far as letting an out of state group use his car to go get lunch while they serviced there bikes. Now that's what I call above and beyond. I would highly recommend you stop in and say "Hi" if your in the neighborhood. You wont regret it.

+1 on Wilkins HD. Vermont has only 2 dealers. Wilkins is the one to do business with. No high pressure sales just old time friendly service.

NewRoc HD in New Rochelle, NY. Great people, great service and very helpful and friendly.
Bottom line in all these reads is the people. That is the difference between the "Bad Dealer" thread and this one. It would be nice to build a list with contact info by state so our members can support those exceptional dealers who deserve it. :newsmile093:

O'tooles in Wurtsboro ny, bought my bike in florida oct 2011 drove it home and made appt for my 1000 mile service with Otooles on the advised of my club member. told to bring bike in the next day. i arrived 1/2 hour before they opened and met the owners as they were arriving themselves, they immediately opened the door and brought me inside and made me a cup of coffee before they even turned all the lights on in the store. after a tour of the show room and parts area they took me to the back where they do repairs and there was my bike on the lift already being worked on. wow nice surprise i thought, then when it was all done the owner came over and said welcome to Otooles and it doesn't matter where i bought my bike from but that i am a part of their family now and took 15% off the bill and said that discount will apply to me from now on. :D

Mike20b what a great first experience! This dealership is what everyone is looking for. I have the same type of relationship with Gainesville HD in Fl. My wife and I are going in this week to drop off a couple of cakes we ordered.

Back