free website stats program Getting the better half to go on long trips! | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Getting the better half to go on long trips!

wow your right she going to love it when i tell her she is not really 52. :lolrolling:lolrolling
but on the better side it makes me 18, and what i would give to be there again :D
Hmm, not 18 for me, give me 23-35......but the catch is, I want to know then what I know now. :D

My wife was reluctant to do a long ride I took the time and put extra's on the bike for her ie,Passenger arm rest with cup holder,ceramic beads,riding boots for her,bluetooth headsets that hook up to her ipod and her cell phone.Then when we do a trip short or long I take time to see things that she wants to do,and limit riding time on long trips we just did a 1600 mile trip and she is ready to go again longest day was 424 miles.

Try to get her on her own bike, then try to keep up! We were able to do the Moonshiner 28, Deals Gap, Cherhola Skyway, part of the Blue ridge then met with Doctor Doolittle and rode from Tellico Plains, TN to Dahlonega, GA (Hwy 60) Very nice ride in it's own right. On the road for a week, then had to come home. :(

Attachments

• Mile High.jpg
    Mile High.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 2011 P Meeting 024.jpg
    2011 P Meeting 024.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 14
Oh...I missed that one......I was thinking you said your wife of 18 years..:laugh

Actually the Vespa scooter is a pretty cool deal, born out of the ashes of WWII and in Europe was credited with helping to get Europe "rolling" with so much of the industries and raw materials in short supply. Like I said, it can get over 75mph and over 65mpg, mid size fairing and storage under the seat or rear rack standard, a GT200 is freeway legal and kick in the pants to ride.:newsmile036:

Well gess what...I googled your vispa gt 200 scooter and found out that its a well built scooter...Sorry about that..All the scooters Ive seen are no whair near that nice....:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back