free website stats program Gerbing Clothing | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Gerbing Clothing

Gerbin is located in Tumwater Washington and I think they have thier own website. I live 40 miles from them, so I just drive down to the Gerbing store and buy them right there at the warehouse!

I have been using Gerbing for years. Alot of friends have bought it due to my comfort too. I have the full set and usually run the big coat during the winter. I love the liner too though. I use Hippohands alot up here in the PNW with the Gerbing liner gloves..only get my G3's out if I have longer rides. My hubby is retired and when he saw me come home with a big smile instead of running for the hot tub, he went out and got a set and loves it too. Gerbing has a great sale site and if you live close like us you can really get some great deals in the shop!
Cheeks
Cheeks

I love the Gerbings! I've got the T5 gloves and the jacket liner. They are so much better than the other manufacturer's. I'm going to get the XE pants if they ever get them back in stock in my size.

I've been riding 30 mile commute with them down to about 19 degrees this year. No cold fingers and no cold chills down the back.

Back