free website stats program Gerbing Clothing | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Gerbing Clothing

Jacket liner and waiting on the G3's! Seems my legs and feet are fine so I just need to warm the hands!! I don't know why I waited so long to order the gloves.

My gloves arrived and I really tested them out yesterday! Rode 200 miles in temps in the 40's! Worked great, no cold hands or fingers! How nice for a change!

My only complaint is the gauntlet part could be larger, would make it easier to get it over my jacket. Not terrible but all gloves of this style always seem that the tops could be bigger.

Have had the gloves for about three months, why did I wait 30 years to get them? They are the best, warm hands on cold rides, highly recommended!

Gerbing Liners & G3 gloves seem to be a preferred accessory...

tn85s3.jpg

Heated Clothing Outlet - Huge Discounts

Pretty good new sale prices

If you lo0k at the amps
that each pice pulls. you will need to make sure you have big enough fuss.
I ran a junktion box, so i only have one 12ga wire going to the a battery, you start adding ele, things you will have a miss at the battery. I ran connection back by the communication port, for the passager. After useing the heated garments. i find you have wires rubbing on the tank for the rider. Not sure way HD don't have a port on the EG's for heated clothing,

The thermostat comes with about 5 different fuses to chose from depending on how many different heated garments you are using.

nhk750-albums-my+harley-picture3189-power_hook_up_4.html

http://www.hdtimeline.com/members/nhk750-albums-my+harley-picture3189-power_hook_up_4.html

My Friend has a Roadglide and we both have found this is a simple easy way to mount the power connection and NO wire will rub the tank this way. I know it looks to simple to work, but it works great. Then you can also move it and hide it for summer riding easily.

I run mine through the slot were the drivers backrest goes on the 2 up seat and use a black hair tie on the backrest of the solo seat, I like the conection behind me.

I installed a 2 prong trailer plug by my oil tank. I use it for my heated cloths, electronics chargers, battery tender, any time I I need to acess 12v

I have G3s and liner. Best $ spent so far. Agree with gauntlets too small. And, turn the G3s off, hands cold right away. Carry a second pair for in between temps.
WAP.gif

IT is really amazing how fast the heat goes away when you turn the power off. It is instantaneous!

Back