Votes: 200 12.3%
  • Amsoil

Votes: 439 26.9%
  • Lucas

Votes: 48 2.9%
  • OTHER (Please Specify)

Votes: 129 7.9%

• Total voters
New to this forum, but figured in for a penny, etc.
HD filter
Mobil 1 V-Twin in engine
Formula + in primary
Mobil 1 synthetic gear lube in tran till I can get the Spectro 6-speed GL5 stuff.

Glider, here's a site that for me explained engine oil and whatnot so even I could almost understand them.
motorcycleanchor.com/motorcycle/how_to/mc_oil.html#Oil2230

doc
apparently I can't post links and such because I haven't talked enough on the forum. YES, this is a (edit) to the admin side. My opinion says this is a stupid practice. Someone might just have something nice or important to the members of this site and won't be able to actually post it in its link form.

My opinion only. Thanks for all the good reading. I don't post just to post, only if I feel it could help
Thanks again for letting open my big mouth. Probably get my (edit) in trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted by docsledge

Glider, here's a site that for me explained engine oil and whatnot so even I could almost understand them.
motorcycleanchor.com/motorcycle/how_to/mc_oil.html#Oil2230

doc
apparently I can't post links and such because I haven't talked enough on the forum. YES, this is a (edited) to the admin side. My opinion says this is a stupid practice. Someone might just have something nice or important to the members of this site and won't be able to actually post it in its link form.

My opinion only. Thanks for all the good reading. I don't post just to post, only if I feel it could help
Thanks again for letting open my big mouth. Probably get my (edited) in trouble.

Doc

First thing here is you are entitled to your opinion as long as you do it politely and without language like you have done above.
We take the "be polite" rule here as well as the "no language" rule very seriously and some have lost the right to post here because they didn't agree with our rules.
The next thing is about not being able to post links until "you have talked enough". This is done so spammers do not come on the forum and spam the members.
If a member requires too much attention to edit their posts continually, they are notified and removed from our member list if it continues.

Please review the rules you agreed to when you joined the forum.

Harley Davidson Community

Last edited:
Have been using Amsoil 20w50 but thinking about switching to mobil 1 because its availibilty to get,What do you guys think??

I like to run Amsoil, but I used Royal Purple for a long time. I will use either of those or Mobil 1 or Redline... whichever I can find first when it's time to change.

Back