free website stats program Does your bike have a name? | Page 18 | Harley Davidson Forums

Does your bike have a name?

I have a 2011 Road King...Firefighter edition. Her name is "Betty-Lou".
Hehehe...currently, she is the only female I trust!!!

Lucky...

After being struck head-on last Wednesday by a pickup truck in my lane, I was ejected quite unceremoniously over the handlebars. Along the way, I struck my groin area very severely on the pronounced hump of my Sundowner Deep Bucket seat where it meets the tank.
( Think we'll leave this part out) I also have a torn euretha (?) but no clever names have come up yet for that, tho right now, I would be considered to be 'a riding bagger' as opposed to 'riding a bagger'. Maybe I can come up with something from the fractured pelvis??? *LOL*'

Bottom line is Hey Kids, I'm hurt , but I'm still smilin'.... Ride safe, my friends!

Please read and understand the info in this link below...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
My Deuce was "Blue", my Ultra is "Blue Too" not much imagination I guess for names but I do like the color. My old Triumph is Winston!

Since most of the guys I ride with have modern fuelies, v-rods, etc..., and I had the oldest bike in the group that can actually still do the potato potato potato, very slowly as well, my 21 year old Springer got named "Cough-a-long" and it stuck.

I actually was kind of proud of that because I always felt my bike was more of what Harley stood for than the modern bikes... and it can still to the "potato"!

The new bike doesn't have a nickname yet because I don't get to pick it up 'til Friday @ noon, it will get a moniker one day over some little event and that'll be that.

Regards, Bill

Back