free website stats program Does your bike have a name? | Harley Davidson Forums

Does your bike have a name?

walt5162

Just courious... If you named your ride... what's her/his name and the reason you named her/him what you did?

Sheila... first love! :reyes

Walt

Last edited:
Right now: The Bike Is Called "THAT THING I CAN'T RIDE BECAUSE OF THE WEATHER".
Later, maybe the bikes name will come to me.

The old Virago is called "Jezebell".

My wife wanted to name mine mid-life but I dug my grave deeper, Some girl called and left a message for me to call her sometime. Her name was Joyce so I told the wife that's what I'm naming the bike. I don't drink in excess to forget a girls name so I think she put one of her girlfriends up to it. Went to bed on an empty stomach and 1 eye open that night.

My wife wanted to name mine mid-life but I dug my grave deeper, Some girl called and left a message for me to call her sometime. Her name was Joyce so I told the wife that's what I'm naming the bike. I don't drink in excess to forget a girls name so I think she put one of her girlfriends up to it. Went to bed on an empty stomach and 1 eye open that night.

Man, you really do like to walk on the dangerous side of life?

Last edited:
"Lucille"..... From the movie Cool Hand Luke, George Kennedy (all the chain gang) while working beside the road, saw a girl washing a car...she really put on a show for them, really sudds herself up. George (Drag Line) said something that looked that fine had to be named Lucille....that, that was his Lucille...:D

Back