free website stats program Does your bike have a name? | Page 16 | Harley Davidson Forums

Does your bike have a name?

Belle. She is the Belle of the Ball - just beautiful. That and her bell speaks to me as we ride down the road.

My 1974 XLCH is my "1ST LUV" which was its license plate when i lived in Illinois. Wisconsin only has 5 digits and i havn't come up with anything for it yet. I bought it when i was 17 so there is a lot of truth behind that name. Still have it, still luv it.

I call mine Carly. Carly the Harley sounds good, plus the name reminds me of this chick I knew in high school, very cute. :s

I just watched "The Return of Zoro" with Anthony Quinn. My bike is vivid black and chrome, how about "ZORO"!

I have not named my Streetbob, tho in honor of my dad who had an olive JDH with maroon pin stripe tank I think I will name it Jack after him, He was well pleased with the picture I showed him before he passed away:D

My Heritage is "Flipper," (imagine that), and my husband's Ultra Classic is "J. Otis." When I bought my bike, I also purchased a Harley jacket that had the colors of the Miami Dolphins. My husband commented that I would look like a Dolphin going down the road, hence the name. His bike is named after one of our favorite country music singers, Josh Turner. More to the story there, but I'll leave it at that.
WAP.gif

Me and my wife call 09 FLHTCU precious metal. It was the first brand new Bike we bought and it was for our 25th anniversery, The wife said 25th is supposed to be silver but we like chrome better so off to H.D. for our gift.:D

Giving your bike a name is a serious thing , it must be equal to the personality of the bike. I must think on this one before giving a name.Also consider once you name her she will never leave.

Back