free website stats program Does your bike have a name? | Page 17 | Harley Davidson Forums

Does your bike have a name?

I could never come up with name for mine until I started riding with the Chef and a Sargent of a nearby town, they both started calling mine a Hotrod cause I kept leaving 'em in the dust, so I just started calling mine Hotrod, and I guess it fits. :D

just bought the 2010 limited this year when we signed the papers at the dealership the girl said comgratulations you just gave birth to a harley so we named it THE KID since then THE KID is growing up fast lots of crome 103 upgrade kit EFI w/259Ecams kids grow up fast and yes they are exspensive:newsmile049:

This thread reminds me of a scene in the classic western "The Cullpepper Cattle Company".
The kid says to an old cowboy "That's a nice horse,what's his name?" and the cowboy replies "Never give a name to something you might have to eat someday".

My '94 XL1200 (aqua/teal)--named her 'the Blue Mule'---torqued and pulled like nobody's business.
My '03 Softail Deuce--too pretty to name--
My '08 FLHT-vivid black--'The Mistress':)

Yea I named the ladies. The Heritage was Lucille...but after i brought the Ultra home it started sinking in...7 more years:shock...I paid one bike off and purchased another the next day. The ladies names are Leah & Rachel. In the bible, Jacob deceived his father and had to leave. He work for a relative for his daughters hand (Rachel). the cost was 7 years labor. after 7 years he was deceived and and awarded Leah the oldest daughter. Well he loved Rachel, and worked 7 more years for her. Thus Heritage, Leah,...Ultra, Rachel...:D

Let's see...2000 Fatboy, a husky beast, pearl white, I'm kinda obsessed with it, so what else but MOBY!
Ishmael

My '84 FLHTC , 1st year Evo is called the Exxon Valdez or Val for short,
the '89 is called Road Trip because I do all of my long rides,
the '80 XL doesn't have a name but it is dirty and I use it as a dirt bike maybe DIRT is a good name,
the pan project is just that , Pan Project.

When is the best time to name your bike?? ..After you have it blesed and hang your bells..:small3d019:....:)

Back