free website stats program Compensator Kit | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Compensator Kit

My 2010 is in the shop at this time haveing the SE parts installed Under warrenty,The 2011 touring bikes already have this from the factory,Also had to change Stator? and Bearings in tranny 26,000 miles My 2008 should have had this done if it had i probably would have have kept it,,20 months 39,480 miles

That does look like the same kit. Just looking at the springs I knew it could absorb at least 3 times the energy as the stock one but 7X... wow, that's crazy.

Only on touring bikes & trikes. Hummm. So Sporty, Dyna, Softails don't count.

I really am amazed they did not downsize the washers.

Thanks for the heads up info.!

Yes on; ’07-later Softail (except FXCW, FXCWC
and FXSTSSE3),

Al

:USA
:CONNECTICUT

I have 07 flht, and i have noise coming from my primary area while the engine is running. My question is, is it compensator, clutch hub bearing,main shaft bearing or inner primary bearing? The tensioner has some wear on it, but i don't think it causing the noise. The noise is a strong whirling sound. Any info would be a big help, Thanks

I don't remember where I read it, but I did read that the reason Harley changed the style of their locking tool was because the old one caused undue stress on the primary chain links right where it came into contact with the chain.

Back