free website stats program Canadians not good neighbors anymore? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Canadians not good neighbors anymore?

Airport tax is another joke. It costs about $30 to depart from Cuba and there is an extra surcharge for using VISA anywhere on the island. The $5.50 is very insulting considering our support in Afghanistan. Just another form of taxation without representation.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune Kemo and Tina. My thoughts are with you.

It's because you canooks manufactor Black Velvet up there but won't sell it in Canada , you have to come to the state it buy it .

Now would that be in Canadian money or the U.S. green back? The dollar up here is now worth more then a dollar south of the border, but things still cost more in Canada. Just an example, the Acura MDX is 10,000 more in Canada then in the U.S.of A. I picked that because of the huge difference, and it's built in Canada. Harley's are on average 2000 to 3000 more with the C/V's at about 6000more. Come on up to Canada, we'll put the screw's to ya good.

Now would that be in Canadian money or the U.S. green back? The dollar up here is now worth more then a dollar south of the border, but things still cost more in Canada. Just an example, the Acura MDX is 10,000 more in Canada then in the U.S.of A. I picked that because of the huge difference, and it's built in Canada. Harley's are on average 2000 to 3000 more with the C/V's at about 6000more. Come on up to Canada, we'll put the screw's to ya good.

I remember in 2001 when the PT Cruiser came out (second year)... YOU could Not find one, every body wanted one.

My wife wanted one in the Worst way,,, We could not find what we wanted
(RED and top of the line).. We had to get on a LIST and take what ever came, Maybe a choice of colors, You did have a choice of Two.

We decided to BUY one shipped out of Canada and Paid 25,000 US Dollars for it..(book was 16,900$) It came with everything. Heated seats and all.. Warmed the Spot I didn't have very thick after the purchase.

She has only 48000 miles on it today and keeps it as shinny as my harleys are..

Even Geezer thought it look New..
Aye geezer?

signed....BUBBIE

You bet BUBBIE, it looked brand new and perfectly clean after she drove home from work in the rain.

Back