free website stats program Canadians not good neighbors anymore? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Canadians not good neighbors anymore?

The Imperious Leader is just trying to spread our pain through out the free world.:bigsmiley19:

man it costs $4.50 each way on bridge to manhattan $9.00 round trip ..and thats not counting subway fare when you get there. another $2.50.:(( glad i am in fla...:small3d026:

Its all about the Tax and Spend here IMO, here in Jacksonville Florida they are talking about toll roads again, Where will this madness stop, I would like to apologize to our neighbors to the north:s

There are several places that you can cross that dosn't even have a gate or gaurds posted. One of them being in N.D.

As a Canadian, I have no problem with paying 5 or 6 bucks to cross the border. Considering the fees our own government charges us to fly anywhere, which can more than double the price of an airline ticket, 6 bucks is a drop in the bucket.

Looks like Canadians aren't as welcome to the US as we used to be. Obama wants us to pay $5.50 every time we go to the US. Right now they're only talking about when we fly in but that could change to when we drive across later. They must be looking for a way to raise money to keep the rosebushes trimmed at the Whitehouse.

Good Thread Geezer:s

With the price of fuel and bridge tolls pretty soon you migth not have to worry about Canadians crossing into the US for day trips. The only break we are getting now is our dollar is actually worth more then the US buck. There are still some deals for us to look forward to.
Kemo

With the price of fuel and bridge tolls pretty soon you migth not have to worry about Canadians crossing into the US for day trips. The only break we are getting now is our dollar is actually worth more then the US buck. There are still some deals for us to look forward to.
Kemo

Well said Kemo, maybe we should force there hand and MERGE, how are you and Tina holding up, We have not forgotten you in our prayers my friend, Capital Jack

Nothing new here Jack, I took some more posters out today and dropped one off at San Benito HD. Poor girl there got emotionally upset when I told her about the truck being stolen with Hogan in the back. We are into the 5th week now, we have 5 weeks remaining here. Got the truck back from the shop on Friday, looking good.
Ken

Back